• 42 page PDF breaking down everything you need to know about how to adapt and customize a sketch to better fit your needs. Covers topics like changing up the papers, the theme and embellishments, the photos, and the size of the layout. This PDF is filled with sketch and layout examples from the monthly Sketch Support series and other sketches as examples of the topics covered.
• 5 full one-page sketches with measurements and placements
• 5 full two-page sketches with measurements and placements
• 255 sketch examples - each of the 10 sketches has a 4-page PDF showing 25-26 examples of how you can adapt and customize that particular sketch. There are some really fun and unique sketch options in there!
*If you took the Creating w/ Sketches class at the 2022 She Loves Color, Designer Day with Allison Davis - this includes the PDF materials from that class, plus an additional two one-page sketches, four two-page sketches, and the sketch examples that go with them.
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.