Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
What shipping carrier do you use?
We ship all items via United States Postal Service.
How quickly should I expect my order?All efforts are made to ship your order as quickly as possible, and on average ship within 1-2 days of your order (not including orders placed on weekends). However, we do ask that you allow 3-5 business days to process and ship your order so that we have a reasonable window of time to ship the large amount of orders we receive. During sales and special events, please allow extra time for order fulfillment and shipping due to the large volume of orders received during these times.
What are your shipping rates?United States: $8.99, free shipping for orders over $99 (order must total $99 after all discounts and rewards).
If you believe the actual shipping costs associated with your order are lower than the amount paid, email email@example.com to request a price check/refund of the difference in cost. If requesting a refund, please be aware that all shipping costs include a base amount of $2.00 per shipment to cover boxes, tape, packing materials, and other miscellaneous expenses, in addition to the actual postage. If you are owed a refund, it will be issued as a store credit.
If you are interested in combining orders to save on shipping, please visit our "Bank-It Shipping" page.
Can I return an item for a refund?Scrapbook Generation layout/card kits are NOT eligible for return/refund. Paid digital content (downloadable sketches and ebooks) are NOT eligible for a refund. Pre-ordered items are NOT eligible for a refund. All other items can be returned for a store credit of the same value. No refunds will be made to credit cards or PayPal accounts.
- To initiate the return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
- Refund requests must be made within 14 days of the order's delivery date.
- Items must be unopened, in their original packaging, and in a saleable condition to receive a store credit.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Store credit will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of the return.
How does the program work?
- Once you create your new account (or restart your account from the previous SG online store) you automatically receive 100 reward points.
- You earn additional points from purchases -- 10 points for every $1 you spend, excluding monthly subscription kits, gift certificates, event registration fees, shipping fees, taxes, and discounts.
- Points are awarded when your order is Completed/Shipped. (If you choose to take advantage of Bank-It Shipping, your reward points won't be awarded until your order is shipped.)
- Your reward point balance and complete history of points earned and redeemed can be accessed by clicking on the SG Rewards tab at the bottom right of your screen. You’ll be able to see this any time you are logged in.
- Once you have earned 500 points or more, you may redeem them for your choice of five one-time rewards. It’s as easy as clicking on the “redeem” button and following the directions on screen. (Only one reward can be used in a single order.)
Can I cancel a pre-order?
Pre-ordered items cannot be cancelled. When running a pre-order, we generally place several orders with the manufacturer throughout our pre-order time frame so they can keep up with the demand. We order in quantities based on the orders placed with us.
Are pre-order items paid for at the time of purchase or when they ship?
They are paid for at the time of purchase to secure the quantity requested. Usually, an estimated date of arrival is listed on all pre-order items so you can know when to expect your items. However, manufacturer's shipping dates can change for a variety of reasons, so please keep in mind that the arrival date is an estimate only.
If my order contains currently in-stock and pre-order items, will they ship separately?No. Any order that contains pre-order items will be held until all items are in stock, and will then ship. If you do not want to wait on items that are currently in stock, please place a separate order for those items.
Can downloads be refunded/returned?
No. All digital download content is non-refundable.
What format are the downloads in?
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch (i.e. Create free sketches, classes, bundles, double-takes, 1 sketch 3 looks, four packs, sketch trios) are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
When do the downloads become available?
If the downloads are the only items in your order, they are available immediately upon completion of the order. If you include physical/shipped items in your order, the downloads will not be available until the order is shipped.
Where do I access my downloads?
Downloads are accessible three different ways:
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and then each downloadable item, click the black circle with an arrow on the item graphic on the left. This will take you to a page with the download link.
Includes all sketches found in ebooks, downloads, CREATE magazine, and kits.
- Sketches and photos from the Super Sketch Club, SG sketch books, downloads, and other kits are for personal use only.
- The sketches and/or photos MAY NOT be used to create classes, kits, "workshops", or any other item for resale by other scrapbook stores or by individuals.
- SG sketches MAY NOT be copied or reproduced or transmitted electronically in any form for resale by individuals or businesses.
- SG sketches are copyrighted. Please abide by the above restrictions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Scrapbook Generation is a Springfield, Missouri retail store started in 2004 by two sets of sisters: Debbie Sanders and Karin Rush, and Debbie's daughters Stacey Atchley and Allison Davis. In 2010, the family business expanded to include Scrapbook Generation Publishing. In 2013, the online store at scrapbookgeneration.com expanded to provide a one-stop shopping source for customers all over the world.
330 E Battlefield, Suite C
Springfield MO 65807
330 E Battlefield, Suite C
Springfield MO 65807