FAQ | ToU | Contact Us
Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
What shipping carrier do you use?
We ship all items via United States Postal Service.
How quickly should I expect my order?All efforts are made to ship your order as quickly as possible, and on average ship within 1-2 days of your order (not including orders placed on weekends). However, we do ask that you allow 3-5 business days to process and ship your order so that we have a reasonable window of time to ship the large amount of orders we receive. During sales and special events, please allow extra time for order fulfillment and shipping due to the large volume of orders received during these times.
What are your shipping rates?United States: $7.99, free shipping for orders over $99 (order must total $99 after all discounts and rewards).
Canada: $29.99 on orders up to $50.00; $34.99 on orders $50.00 - $74.99; $39.99 on orders over $75
All other countries: $39.99 and up
If you are interested in combining orders to save on shipping, please visit our "Bank-It Shipping" page.
Can I return an item for a refund?Scrapbook Generation layout/card kits are NOT eligible for return/refund. Paid digital content (downloadable sketches and ebooks) are NOT eligible for a refund. All other items can be returned for a store credit of the same value. No refunds will be made to credit cards or PayPal accounts.
- To initiate the return process, please email email@example.com for a return authorization.
- Refund requests must be made within 14 days of the order's ship date.
- Items must be unopened, in their original packaging, and in a saleable condition to receive a store credit.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Store credit will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of the return.
Are pre-order items paid for at the time of purchase or when they ship?
They are paid for at the time of purchase to secure the quantity requested. Usually, an estimated date of arrival is listed on all pre-order items so you can know when to expect your items. However, manufacturer's shipping dates can change for a variety of reasons, so please keep in mind that the arrival date is an estimate only.
If my order contains currently in-stock and pre-order items, will they ship separately?No. Any order that contains pre-order items will be held until all items are in stock, and will then ship. If you do not want to wait on items that are currently in stock, please place a separate order for those items.
How do I sign up for your clubs?
A purchase of any of the clubs signifies an enrollment in the monthly autobilling/shipping. Once you make the initial purchase, you are a member and will receive a shipment until you tell us otherwise.
Can I combine shipment with the first of the month kit clubs and the Super Sketch Club?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Can I combine online orders with my monthly kit club shipment to save on shipping charges.?
Yes. At checkout, choose "CLUB MEMBERS ONLY" as the shipping option. The order will ship in the same box as your next monthly club kit.
Are there photos of the completed Super Sketch Club layouts?
Yes, as of April 2015 physical photos are included in each kit. Photos of kits older than February 2015 are available on the old blog - www.scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com - under the page entitled Super Sketch Club Photos.
How do I cancel my club membership?
Call 417-886-0440 or click here to cancel.
Can I choose to skip a month?
No. The club membership is continuous until you cancel it.
Are there time requirements for club memberships?
No. You can be in the club for as long (or short) of a time as you decide.
Have the sketches used in club kits already appeared in one of SG's sketch books?
No. All sketches are new each month, designed by Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis.
Can I purchase kits from past monthly kits?
Usually the kits sell out each month. Occasionally, we will have a few extras and they will be sold in our online store at scrapbookgeneration.com.
Do monthly kit clubs count towards SG Rewards points?
Only on the initial online purchase do the kits count towards rewards points. Subsequent auto-billed months do not count towards the total.
What format are the downloads in?
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch (i.e. Create free sketches, classes, bundles, double-takes, 1 sketch 3 looks, four packs, sketch trios) are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
Includes all sketches found in ebooks, downloads, CREATE magazine, and kits.
- Sketches and photos from the Super Sketch Club, SG sketch books, downloads, and other kits are for personal use only.
- The sketches and/or photos MAY NOT be used to create classes, kits, "workshops", or any other item for resale by other scrapbook stores or by individuals.
- SG sketches MAY NOT be copied or reproduced or transmitted electronically in any form for resale by individuals or businesses.
- SG sketches are copyrighted. Please abide by the above restrictions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Scrapbook Generation is a Springfield, Missouri retail store started in 2004 by two sets of sisters: Debbie Sanders and Karin Rush, and Debbie's daughters Stacey Atchley and Allison Davis. In 2010, the family business expanded to include Scrapbook Generation Publishing. In 2013, the online store at scrapbookgeneration.com expanded to provide a one-stop shopping source for customers all over the world.
330 E Battlefield, Suite C
Springfield MO 65807
330 E Battlefield, Suite C
Springfield MO 65807