*** THESE ARE THE SAME SKETCHES THAT WERE USED IN THE FIRST FACEBOOK GROUP - DO NOT BUY THIS AGAIN IF YOU PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED THIS ITEM. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL DOWNLOADS. ***
• September 1 - September 28: The group will be open to join.
• September 29: The group will close. On that date, no new members will be added, NO EXCEPTIONS, so please make sure to join as soon as you complete your purchase. Because we are working through the sketches on a timeline we can’t grant access after that date.
• October 5: The group will officially begin with the first sketch.
• It is up to you, after you purchase the sketches, to follow the link to the group (posted above).
• When you follow the link to the group you will click join. You will be asked to provide your order number. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE AN ORDER NUMBER, YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED. We try to verify purchases and approve these requests to join as fast as possible. There might be delays the first few days because of the volume of requests. Please be patient as we work to verify and approve.
• You will also be asked to provide the name on your SG order if it is different than the name on your Facebook account.
• Sketches for 6 x 6” Paper Pads: Two-page Sketches is the ONLY sketch bundle that gives you access to the group. If you provide an order number of a purchase without this set of sketches, you will not be approved.
• One order number grants entry for one Facebook account. We do keep a record of each person and order number so we do catch it when people try to use the same order number for multiple people.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• DO I HAVE TO PARTICIPATE? No. If you just want to join just for the extra materials or to see what everyone creates and shares you are more than welcome to join as long as you purchased the correct sketches.
• WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GROUP WHEN THE 20 WEEKS ARE OVER? WILL I HAVE STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE GROUP AFTER THAT? Yes. The group will be there for as long as Facebook is around. Eventually, the group will be archived which means that it will still be accessible by the members, but it will no longer be an active group. Once it is archived you can no longer share or comment on the contents.
• DO I HAVE TO USE 6 X 6" PAPERs TO COMPLETE THE LAYOUTS? No. These sketches can be used with any papers. In fact, they are perfect for using up scraps too!
• AM I EXPECTED TO KEEP UP THE PACE OF CREATING A LAYOUT EACH WEEK? No. You can work at your own pace. If life gets in the way and you can't complete a layout for the week that is completely okay. You can always complete a layout later and share it with the group at your own pace.
Twenty two-page sketches designed by Allison Davis that all feature 6 x 6 papers.
- The first sketch has five 4 x 4” photos with a large background and star grid design.
- The second sketch has three 6 x 4” photos, one 3 x 4” photo, one 4 x 4” photo, and three 3 x 3” photos with a large background accented with arrow strips.
- The third sketch has three 6 x 4” photos, five 3 x 5” photos, and two 3 x 3” photos with a large square and photo block accented with stars.
- The fourth sketch has one 4 x 6” photo, two 3 x 5” photos, four 4 x 3” photos, and four 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photos with a large background, banner pieces, and hearts.
- The fifth sketch has two 6 x 3” photos, two 3 x 6” photos, and fifteen 3 x 3” photos with a large background accented with flowers.
- The sixth sketch has a large background of squares accented with stars.
- The seventh sketch has four 4 x 6” photos and one 4 x 3” photo with a large background made up of squares and accented with hearts.
- The eighth sketch has two 4 x 6” photos and nine 3 x 3” photos with a large background of squares accented with stars.
- The ninth sketch has three 4 x 4” photos, five 3 x 3” photos, and two 2 x 2” photos with a layered square background accented with stars.
- The tenth sketch has four 4 x 4” photos with a large square background, horizontal strips, and flowers.
- The eleventh sketch has four 4 x 4” photos and three 3 x 4” photos with a large square background accented with flowers.
- The twelfth sketch has six 3 x 5” photos and three 2 x 2” photos with lots of large squares in a slanted design accented with stars.
- The thirteenth sketch has two 4 x 6” photos, three 3 x 4” photos, and three 2 x 2” photos with a background of horizontal strips accented with butterflies.
- The fourteenth sketch has two 4 x 6” photos, three 6 x 4” photos, one 3 x 5” photo, and one 4 x 3” photo with a large hexagon design accented with hearts.
- The fifteenth sketch has two 6 x 4” photos, four 3 x 4” photos, two 2-1/2 x 3-1/2” photos, two 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photos, and four 2 x 2” photos with several triangles and a large photo block accented with flowers.
- The sixteenth sketch has one 6 x 4” photo and four 2-1/2 x 3-1/2” photos with a large square/triangle design with vertical banner strips accented with flowers.
- The seventeenth sketch has three 3 x 4” photos and six 3 x 3” photos with horizontal strips accented with hearts.
- The eighteenth sketch has one 6 x 4” photo and five 3 x 4” photos with large banner pieces accented with flowers.
- The nineteenth sketch has one 6 x 4” photo and nine 4 x 4” photos with horizontal strips accented with flowers and butterflies.
- The twentieth sketch has two 4 x 6” photos and four 4 x 3” photos with lots of circles accented with stars
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.