If you missed out on attending the sold out classes taught by Allison Davis at the 2019 We Create event, you are in luck! This AD Class Sketch Bundle includes:
5 two-page sketches with a Christmas theme
a cutting guide
photos of the layout examples
an additional info guide to help with completing the layouts
a “before you get started” guide to using SG sketches and cutting guides
a 15-page instructional on using 6x6 paper pads with fun tips and tricks for using them for Christmas themed layouts
There are no layout materials in this bundle, it includes only the printable materials.
Sketch #1 has one 3 x 4” photo, one 4 x 4” photo, and two 4 x 6” photos with a background made up of full 6 x 6” squares accented with banner pieces, presents, and a large Christmas tree.
Sketch #2 has four 4 x 4” photos with a large framed design made up of 1-1/2” squares accented with two large floral clusters and stitching.
Sketch #3 has four 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photos, eight 3 x 3” photos, and one 4 x 4” photo with a full 6 x 6” piece accented with strips, banner pieces, squares, snowmen, stitching, and snowflakes.
Sketch #4 has two 3 x 4” photos, three 6 x 4” photos, and one 2 x 2” photo with lot of Christmas trees layered across the bottom accented with ornaments, lights, and stitching.
Sketch #5 has five 3 x 4” photos, one 3 x 3” photo, and two 6 x 4” photos with a large tree made up of angled strips accented with strips, flowers, and stitching.
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.