If you missed out on attending the sold out classes taught by Allison Davis at the 2019 We Create event, you are in luck! This AD Class Sketch Bundle includes:
8 two-page sketches that all feature a design based on angles (there are five with layout examples and three bonus sketches without layout examples)
a cutting guide
photos of layout examples
an additional info guide to help with completing the layouts
a “before you get started” guide to using SG sketches and cutting guides
a 2-page tips and tricks guide for creating with angles
There are no layout materials in this bundle, it includes only the printable materials.
Sketch #1 has two 3 x 4” photos, one 3 x 3” photo, and three 6 x 4” photos with three large angled pieces accented by angled strips, angled stitching, and hearts.
Sketch #2 has four 3 x 4” photos with a large background made up of angled banner strips accented with stitching, floral clusters, and hearts.
Sketch #3 has four 4 x 3” photos, one 2 x 2” photo, and one 4 x 6” photo with two large angled pieces accented with angled strips and hearts.
Sketch #4 has four 3 x 4” photos, one 4 x 4” photo, and seven 2 x 2” photos with an angled design made up of 2 x 2” and 1 x 1” squares accented with hearts.
Sketch #5 has four 3 x 4” photos and five 3 x 3” photos with a large pointed angle background accented with angled strips and stars.
Bonus sketch #1 has three 3 x 4” photos and two 6 x 4” photos with a sunburst design made up of angled strips accented with stitching and hearts.
Bonus sketch #2 has four 4 x 4” photos with a large background made up of angled strips accented with stars.
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.