If you missed out on attending the 2018 We Create event and attending the sold out classes taught by Allison Davis, you are in luck! This AD Class Sketch Bundle includes five two-page sketches, photos of the layout examples, an instructional guide, and a 6 x 6” paper pads tips and tricks guide from the 6 x 6 Paper Pads class.
There are no layout materials in this bundle, it includes only the printable materials.
- The first sketch has four 6 x 4” photos and two 4 x 4” photos with a background made up of 6 x 6” squares accented with stitching and small rectangle pieces.
- The second sketch has four 3 x 3” photos and three 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photos arranged with several 3 x 3” squares accented with hearts and stitching.
- The third sketch has one 6 x 4” photo, two 4 x 6” photo, three 4 x 4” photos, and three 3 x 3” photos arranged in a large block with horizontal banner strips accented with scallop circles and hearts.
- The fourth sketch has four 4 x 6” photos and one 4 x 4” photo with several banner pieces accented with stitching.
- The fifth sketch has four 6 x 4” photos and one 3 x 4” photo with a background made up of small triangles accented with stitching and hearts.
The instructional guide gives the cutting directions for using the papers we used in the class. (Doodlebug “So Punny” 6 x 6” Paper Pad)
The 6 x 6” paper pads tips and tricks guide is four pages that includes many different ideas for using 6 x 6” paper pads on your scrapbooking layouts.