If you missed out on attending the sold out classes taught by Allison Davis at the 2019 We Create event, you are in luck! This AD Class Sketch Bundle includes:
6 two-page sketches
a cutting guide
photos of layout examples
an additional info guide to help with completing the layouts
a “before you get started” guide to using SG sketches and cutting guides
a 10-page instructional guide for hand stitching
There are no layout materials in this bundle, it includes only the printable materials.
Sketch #1 has three 2 x 2” photos, two 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photos, two 3 x 4” photos, and one 4 x 4” arranged in a large block with horizontal strips and accenting with a looping vine stitched border.
Sketch #2 has one 6 x 4” photo and five 4 x 6” photos with horizontal banner strips and a large stitched quote.
Sketch #3 has four 2 x 2” photos, one 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photo, one 3 x 3” photo, and four 4 x 4” photos with horizontal strips accented with clouds, stitched rain, and rain drops.
Sketch #4 has one 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photo, five 3 x 3” photos, and two 3 x 4” photos arranged in a large block made up of vertical strips.
Sketch #5 has one 2-1/2 x 2-1/2” photo and six 3 x 3” photos with a large background made up of stitched hexagons accented with flowers and vines.
Sketch #6 has three 2 x 2” photos, two 3 x 4” photos, and two 6 x 4” photos with a large background made up of vertical strips accented with stitching.
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.