The Allison Davis "6x6 Paper Pads 2" is an e-book companion
to her wildly popular 6x6 Paper Pads class. Included in this incredible download:
86 TOTAL SKETCHES
PART ONE: The first PDF includes 50 pages of information based on 43 sketches. It details the concepts in the class for using 6x6" paper pads on full-size layouts.
The three main concepts are (1) using the paper as full 6x6" sheets (16 sketches and layouts), (2) cutting the papers into squares like 5x5", 4x4", 3x3", 2x2", and 1x1" (15 sketches and layouts), and (3) cutting the papers into strips (12 sketches and layouts).
These concepts are used in a variety of ways to show how you can get the most out of 6x6" paper pads. It also includes many tips and tricks and side-by-side photos of each sketch and layout example.
PART TWO: There are three-page PDFs for each of the 43 sketches. They each include a full-size sketch with measurements and directions, a full-size photo of the layout example with more 6x6 tips and tricks, and three detail photos with design tips and ideas.
PART THREE: There is a 44-page Bonus Sketch PDF. The 13 one-page sketches from the ebook have been transformed into 13 two-page sketches, and the 30 two-page sketches from the ebook have been transformed into 30 one-page sketches. Each page has a sketch and details and tips explaining how the design was transformed to fit a one-page or a two-page design.
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
Downloads are accessible three different ways:
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.