Details & FAQ
EVENT HOURS & LOGISTICS
• Check-in for We Create begins at 11 am Friday.
CROP ROOM HOURS
• The crop room is open from 11 am - 1 am Friday; 8 am - 1 am Saturday, and 8 am - 6 pm Sunday.
LOADING/UNLOADING CROP SUPPLIES
• Luggage carts and banquet carts will be available for use in the convention center area.
• We recommend the south parking lot near the back of the property. This has direct entry to the convention center lobby.
ROOM SET UP
• Registration tables will be set up in the lobby.
• At check in, you will receive your pre-orders (clothing and die-cuts) and the scrapbookgeneration.com orders you have specified for event pick up.
• You can register and pre-pay for massages at this time. You will sign up for a broad time, like Friday night, Saturday morning, etc. The therapists will text you when it is your turn.
• Based on your group or individual situation, we have made seating arrangements. We will help you find your seat after you check-on on Friday.
• A full schedule of activities will be at your seat.
• An individual trash bag will be attached to your crop spot. Larger trash cans will be placed around the room.
• Your crop table will be covered in plastic.
• Electricity will be available at each crop table. Sharing will be involved. If you think you will need it, please bring extension cords or power strips.
• Wifi information will be on your printed materials.
• If you enroll in Allison Davis classes, you will have a personal class schedule at your seat also.
• All those attending must be at least 18 years old.
PARTIAL CROP PRICING
• There are no options to pay for only one or two days of the crop. The full event price is required even if you can only attend for a partial amount of the crop time.
• There are no options to share a table with a non-paying event member.
SHOPPING AT WE CREATE
• The store at the event will be open the following hours: Friday 1 pm - midnight; Saturday 9 am - midnight; Sunday 9 am - 5 pm.
• You will be able to run a tab all weekend long by providing a credit/debit card to hold the sale. When you are ready to check out, you can put the charge on the card or pay cash. No checks accepted.
• If you prefer not to stand in line to make a purchase, you will be able to put your items in a container, leave them at the check-out, and we will deliver your purchase to your crop spot as soon as possible.
• If you are flying home from the event, we will be happy to ship purchases over $100 free of charge for you to USA destinations. International shipping will be figured on an individual basis.
OASIS POOL USE
• Those attending We Create but not staying at the Oasis have permission to use both the indoor and outdoor saltwater pools.
• Sometime in February, a new Facebook group will be created for those who have registered. This will allow us to discuss We Create matters without overwhelming the regular Scrap Squad group.
CROP ROOM SECURITY
• The crop room will be locked from 1 am through 8 am each night/day. Your supplies and belongings can be left in the room overnight. Scrapbook Generation is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen, or damaged during the event.
TEMPERATURES & ROOM COMFORT
• The crop rooms will be maintained by the Oasis staff at the standard temperatures they use for an event such as We Create. Because that may not be the perfect temperature for everyone, we strongly encourage you to dress in layers, and to bring a jacket.
SHOPPING AT THE SPRINGFIELD STORE
• If you would like to visit the Springfield store, we will maintain regular store hours during We Create. Weekday hours are 10 am - 6 pm. Saturday hours are 10 am - 5 pm. The Springfield store is closed on Sundays.
• You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the event if you are staying at a hotel other than the Oasis.
CODE OF CONDUCT
• No direct sales allowed at We Create. This is focused primarily on scrapbooking and stamping products and kits, but also includes any other products. There should be no distribution of business cards or catalogs, no solicitation of future sales, and no sales during the event.
Why only 300 people since the event sells out so quickly?
There is no doubt we could fit more people into the venue - it is almost 20,000 square feet, after all - but that's just not our style! When we say luxury crop event, we mean it. We want you to have the most table space, plenty of room to maneuver between aisles, and an on-site store that rivals the size of a lot of brick and mortar stores.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Submit a contact form for assistance.