Due to the cancellation of last year's event, registration will be a little different this year. The large majority of last year's registrants opted to transfer their spot to the 2021 event, leaving limited seating available.
To fill the remaining spots, we are opening a waiting list for the We Create 2021 lottery. You can add your name to the list by clicking here.
Please use the subject line "We Create 2021 lottery" when sending your email request.
TO BE ENTERED IN THE LOTTERY
1. you must be on the waiting list by midnight CST of April 14, and
2. you must have/create an account at scrapbookgeneration.com. (without an account, your name won't be added to the waiting list)
On April 15, we will randomly draw 10 winners from the waiting/lottery list. Shortly after, these 10 people will receive an email with a link to the event registration payment.
If you are one of the 10 winners, you will have until midnight on April 20 to purchase a maximum of four spots. The full $300 registration fee will be due at this time. Your lottery offer will expire at midnight on April 20.
If all spots don't fill in the first round of the lottery, the process will be repeated until all spots are full.
Based on guidance from government and health officials, and in accordance with policies put in place by The Oasis Convention Center and Hotel, we have implemented a number of enhanced health and safety measures that will allow you to have a safe and comfortable cropping experience. ALL attendees and personnel will be required to follow safety precautions.
The last thing we want to do is spend our time monitoring and policing these rules, so we will greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation and willingness to follow them. If you are unable to comply with these rules, we request you hold off on registration for this year.
It is important to note that these protocols could be completely different by the time of the event (personally, we have our fingers crossed that the mask requirement will be long gone!). However, if We Create were to happen today, this is what it would look like. We will continue to update the safety measures as the situation continues to evolve.
- COVID SYMPTOM SCREENING: Upon arriving on property, all associates, guests and vendors will have their temperature taken (using a no touch thermometer) and will be screened for visible COVID-19 symptoms. For the safety of everyone on property, should an individual display an elevated temperature (100.4F or greater) they will not be allowed to enter the hotel.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Crop tables are 8' long. Guests are asked to sit in the middle of their table to ensure social distancing guidelines are met. The Oasis is a 26,000 square foot event center with a seating capacity of 1,500, so we will be operating at below 25% capacity in the event space.
- FACE MASK: Face coverings are required upon entry, in common areas, and at all times when outside of your seated space. While seated at your table, you may remove your face mask.
- ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES: The Oasis has designed a plan to enhance cleaning in all areas using hospital grade disinfectants and using guidelines set forth by the CDC and the AHLA (American Hotel Lodging Association).
- HAND WASHING and SANITIZATION: Hand sanitization stations will be available at a variety of locations throughout the event grounds. It is important to sanitize your hands regularly and after contact with any shared surfaces.
Even with precautions in place, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending We Create, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All policies and procedures are in place with current and up to date CDC recommendations, and will be continually updated to stay within updated guidelines