With over 80 pages of instructional materials and sample layouts, you'll learn to stop wasting valuable time on page design and how to use sketches to increase your productivity, expand your style, and multiply your personal satisfaction. You'll create layouts and creative projects all using exclusive Allison Davis sketches. You'll see how easy it is to adapt a sketch to your own style or skill level and how to add simple to extreme variations to get multiple uses out of one sketch.
Each week (this was original offered as a 5 week interactive class, so the material is broken down into five sections) will feature a new sketch that we'll use as our starting point for three different layouts or projects. You'll learn how to adapt the sketch to fit the photos you have, the theme you want, the journaling space you need, and how to add more or use less, whatever fits you. Throughout the course you'll also learn tips for picking out papers, Allison's easy design tricks for keeping the focus of your layout on the photos, and fun techniques to get the most out of your supplies.
- All downloadable content (including ebooks) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All the single sketch downloads (i.e. free sketches, individual sketches) are PDF files. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to view PDF files.
- Downloads that contain more than one sketch are ZIP files, meaning they are individual files gathered into one folder and compressed. This is done so you can receive multiple PDFs in one download instead. If you are downloading to a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files (there are several free options in your phone's app store).
- On a PC, right click the downloaded .zip file and click "extract all" to decompress the folder.
- On a MAC, double click the download .zip file and it will automatically extract.
- On a mobile device or tablet, you must have an app that is able to unzip/decompress ZIP files.
- IMMEDIATELY upon completing an order, links are available on the "thank you" page that shows after checkout (as long as there are no physical/shipped items included).
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, you will receive an email confirmation with download links.
- BACK-UP PLAN: any purchased downloads are always accessible by logging into your account and visiting your order history page. Click a specific order to open the order details, and download from there.